Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default data info on a form

HI!
I've been pretty lucky in the past with the responses on here... so I'm
going to try again... sorry if these questions seem to be pretty basic...

I need to write a macro attached to a button that if "yes" is pressed it
opens another form that the user would enter in 7 fields of information and
when the user presses "write" would put that info in row 140 (starting in
column "a" if that makes a difference) and then allow the user to input more
info into the same form above and put the info in row 141, then 142, etc if
no more info needed then the user would press "done".

The amount of data needed would vary by period, if that matters, but must
always start on row 140 and overwrite the previous info if need be.

This seems to pretty straight forward but since this is my first attempt at
this I want to ensure that I have an idea of how to do this before trying to
write this...

As always any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!

Greg