Lisa HH

Default How do I type info on a ceated form

Help! I created a document and now I want to type info. on the lines. How
do I do this w/o deleting the lines? I have microsoft, windows xp home if
that means anything and I'm awful on the comp.
Otto Moehrbach

I think the problem is how you created the lines. I would venture a guess
that you created the lines by entering a line (dashes or underscores) into
the cell. Yes, you will overwrite that line when you enter something else
into that cell.
Instead, create the lines by using borders (Format - Cells - Borders).
You can select the type of line you want and how thick a line. That line is
then a border and is not a cell entry. Post back if I'm off track with your
problem. HTH Otto