Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Protect Error Excel97

I have made my Macros in Excel 2000, but when people use the Worksheets
with Excel 97, they get an Error Message. How can I wrie the
Protect/Unprotect in my Macros
This is how it's now
Sheets("MPA").Unprotect
'or
ActiveSheet.Unprotect
'and
ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, _
Contents:=True, _
Scenarios:=False

I also have a pasword to protect the Macros

Any suggestion?
Thanks
Aksel Børve.