Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Protect Sheet Error

I took off protection from the workbook but after publishing to Adobe I
continue to get the same error when trying to alter the workbook.

[File name.xlsx]Variance:
You cannot use this command on a protected sheet. To use this command, you
must first unprotect the sheet(Review tab, Changes group, Unprotected Sheet
button). You may be prompted for a password.

When I try this I do not see anything that states my workbook or this
specific sheet is protected. Please inform me how to get the workbook back to
where I can alter it as needed.

Thanks,