Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open dropdown list with typing

I have a great macro that starts with a selection from a
combobox list. I would like this list to open if the user
begins typing in any cell within a specific column. Can
this event dovetail into my existing macro?

Automatic scrolling to match their entry (as in pick from
list?) would be appreciated but not essential.

Thanks.