Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to ignore on-screen message concerning "Enable Macros."

I have an auto_open sub for a workbook - is there line of code I could add to have Excel accept "Enable Macros" without displaying the message box? I want to speed through this message box when the Workbook is projected on-screen in a meeting.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
as this is a security setting only setting the security level to 'Low'
will prevent this message box (Tools - Macro - Security). Though this
is a global setting. You should use this only in this specific scenario

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Phil Hageman wrote:
I have an auto_open sub for a workbook - is there line of code I
could add to have Excel accept "Enable Macros" without displaying the
message box? I want to speed through this message box when the
Workbook is projected on-screen in a meeting.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, Frank.