Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default highlight cell as answer

If I have an answer to an argument that exceeds a certain number then
want the cell to be colour flagged red as a warning so that it wil
instantly stand out in a large sheet of data. Any idea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Conditional Formatting.

If the result of my formula in A1 is 5
And my Conditional Format for A1 is configured as:
Cell Value Is greater than 3
Colour Red

"keith24 " wrote in message
If I have an answer to an argument that exceeds a certain number then I
want the cell to be colour flagged red as a warning so that it will
instantly stand out in a large sheet of data. Any ideas

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Keith,
Rob answered your question exactly as you asked for -- one cell.
I have a page on Conditional Formatting that you might want to
look at if you are interested in more than one cell.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm
---
HTH,

"Rob van Gelder" wrote ...