Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Can I change the font of a toolbar button

I do not have icons to use on my buttons and none of the many available really fit - what does fit is text describing the action.

The trouble is the buttons (5-8 of them) all blend together. Can I make the buttons look more buttonish or maybe monkey with the fonts used to display my caption text?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dan

Set the BeginGroup property of each of the buttons to True and you'll get a
nice line in between them. You don't really have to do the first button,
but it doesn't hurt anything.

In the UI, right click on the button and choose Begin a Group. In VB,

Application.Commandbars("MyBar").Controls(2).Begin Group = 2

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel