-   -   Can I change the font of a toolbar button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/291202-can-i-change-font-toolbar-button.html)

dan

Can I change the font of a toolbar button

I do not have icons to use on my buttons and none of the many available really fit - what does fit is text describing the action.

The trouble is the buttons (5-8 of them) all blend together. Can I make the buttons look more buttonish or maybe monkey with the fonts used to display my caption text?

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

Can I change the font of a toolbar button

Dan

Set the BeginGroup property of each of the buttons to True and you'll get a
nice line in between them. You don't really have to do the first button,
but it doesn't hurt anything.

In the UI, right click on the button and choose Begin a Group. In VB,

Application.Commandbars("MyBar").Controls(2).Begin Group = 2

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel