Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where is toolbar command button to change percentage of screen?

TtHERE WAS A BUTTON ON MY EXCEL TOOLBAR, WERE I COULD NDCATE TE % OF THE
NORMAL SCREEN SIZ. I COULD SELECT VARIOUS ERCENTAGES OR I COULD ENTER A
PERCENTAGE. THIS BUTTON DISAPPEARED FROM MY TOOLBAR AD I CANNOT LOCATE THE
BUTTON IN CUSTOMIZED TOOLBAR COMMANDS. i am using excel 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look on the [View] tab in the "Zoom" group. There's a magnifing glass icon
labeled Zoom. Click on it and the dialog you want will appear.

P.S. Much easier to read your post if you'd unlock the CAPS key - thanks.

"excelsior" wrote:

TtHERE WAS A BUTTON ON MY EXCEL TOOLBAR, WERE I COULD NDCATE TE % OF THE
NORMAL SCREEN SIZ. I COULD SELECT VARIOUS ERCENTAGES OR I COULD ENTER A
PERCENTAGE. THIS BUTTON DISAPPEARED FROM MY TOOLBAR AD I CANNOT LOCATE THE
BUTTON IN CUSTOMIZED TOOLBAR COMMANDS. i am using excel 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your kind words.

The ScreenTip (mini-help) on Zoom mentions the zoom control on the status
bar.

We get so used to the interface that we miss simple things which are
sometimes obvious to others less familiar.

Happy new year to you and all users of the forum.