Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tim tim is offline

Default UserForm position

Hello All,

I have a few userforms in a file and I would like to
manually set the screen position of each. I believe I
have to do this with code, but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tim,

You need to add some code to the form code module. This code moves the
userform when it is activated

Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
Me.Left = 100
Me.Top = 200
End Sub

Play with it and get it to your needs.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tim" wrote in message
Hello All,

I have a few userforms in a file and I would like to
manually set the screen position of each. I believe I
have to do this with code, but I am not sure.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is a good place to start

Chip Pearson's page on positioning a userform to a cell location:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm

Tom Ogilvy