Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Morning

Good morning everyone, i hope you are feeling nice and
refreshed!

is anyone able to help me, i am looking for some help with
using VB to merge excel data with a word document for a
mail merge, BUT!! there are different letters that need to
be sent to different people...

i.e.
people who have passed application -- letter invite to
test (with dates and location to be transfered)

people who have passed test -- letter invite to interview
(times and dates stored on excel)

people who failed test -- letter saying they failed

People who passed interview (high score) -- letter
informing them of where and when they are to start
(details will be held on excel)

people who passed interview (low score) -- letter
informing they are on a waiting list

People who failed interview -- letter thanking them for
attending

-------------------------------
**ALL THE DETAILS OF NAME AND ADDRESS ARE HELD ON EXCEL
SPREAD SHEET NEXT TO THE PERSONS NAME**
-------------------------------

if anyone would like to help me please post a thread and i
will explain in greater detail.

Thank you,

Robert Couchman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

go to David McRitchie's site - he has a lot of information on using the
mailmerge

http://tinyurl.com/2w5s9

url to do a google groups search:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

here are some more specific links:

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

You just need to divide up your data into separate tables I would imagine.

Tom Ogilvy