craigwojo

Default Simple, Monday morning brain function

I can't seem to figure this out just yet but need an answer. Simple
percentage.

Column A: 60 (watts on a laser for an example)
Column B: 25 (watts on my laser)
Column C: 23% (speed on a 60 watt machine (Column A))
Column D: a figure for what speed I should set my machine - percentage
- to be in the right ratio of the 60 watts machine.

Thank you,
Craig

--
craigwojo
craigwojo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13767

Alex Delamain

Surely -to be in the right ratio of the 60 watts machine- you should
also be at 23%
Or do you want to match output? In which case =A1*C1/B1

--
Alex Delamain
Alex Delamain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11273

Max