Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default something happened to all my work from this morning

I went to lunch and when I came back my system was logged off and all of my
excel work from this morning was gone.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Power outage? Evil co-workers? Pointy-haired boss?

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"helpwithlost work" <helpwithlost wrote in
message ...
I went to lunch and when I came back my system was logged off and all of my
excel work from this morning was gone.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What does the Event Viewer say happened to the computer and operating
system? You won't find anything in Excel regarding this.

helpwithlost work wrote:

I went to lunch and when I came back my system was logged off and all of my
excel work from this morning was gone.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 5/17/2010 10:49 AM, helpwithlost work wrote:
I went to lunch and when I came back my system was logged off and all of my
excel work from this morning was gone.

Next time save your work before you go to lunch.

I'm betting on the pointy-headed boss...

Bill