Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Wacky form

I am having trouble with a particluar user form when it is loading. It
appears to be taking on the background of the active worksheet behind
it. If I minimize it and then hit the it again, it appears as expected.
I am not sure what could be causing this user form to appear this way.

Any thoughts...?

mebner

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you have screenupdating set to false. If so, this could be the problem -
in any event, it doesn't appear that the userform is being completely drawn.
But why, I can't say. I have never seen this problem posted. Assume all
your screen drivers are the latest.

Tom Ogilvy

"mebner " wrote in message
I am having trouble with a particluar user form when it is loading. It
appears to be taking on the background of the active worksheet behind
it. If I minimize it and then hit the it again, it appears as expected.
I am not sure what could be causing this user form to appear this way.

Any thoughts...?

mebner

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom,

Right before I call frmMain vbModeless, I set screenupdating = true. If
I move the form around the screen it gradually gets everything there.
it is kind of weird, but I am not sure where this problem is arising
from.

---