Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Canīt get Forms Toolbar after executing macro

Hi everybody. I have a problem:

I excecute a "HideEverything" macro, which I copy below. Then I enable
the worksheet menu bar whit a code like this:
CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = False

1) My problem is that when I right clic on the menu bar to get the
Toolbar list they donīt appear !
2) Another problem is that when I right clic on a combo box I have
inserted in the sheet I canīt get its properties menu.

Is it possible to solve these problems???

Thank you very much for your cooperation !

Sub HideEverything()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For A = 1 To Application.CommandBars.Count
Application.CommandBars(A).Enabled = False
Next
With ActiveWindow
.DisplayHeadings = False
.DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False
.DisplayVerticalScrollBar = False
.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
.DisplayGridlines = False
End With
With Application
.DisplayFullScreen = False
.CommandBars("Full Screen").Visible = False
.DisplayFormulaBar = False
.RollZoom = False
.DisplayStatusBar = False
End With
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

with the control toolbox toolbar visible, select the combobox, then click on
the properties button in the control toolbox toolbar.

I can't say for your menu problem. Try Tools=Customize.

Tom Ogilvy

om...