Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default executing a macro within another

How can I call up macro1 to execute it inside macro2? Thanks for help.

Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Brian,

Try something like:

'=============
Public Sub Tester()

'Your code

Call Macro2

End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"brian" wrote in message
How can I call up macro1 to execute it inside macro2? Thanks for help.

Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub macro2()

Call macro1

End Sub

If macro1 has arguments,

Call macro1(Param1, param2)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"brian" wrote in message
How can I call up macro1 to execute it inside macro2? Thanks for help.

Brian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How easy it is if you are knowledgeable. Thank you Norman and Bob.

Brian