Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Canīt get Forms Toolbar after executing macro

with the control toolbox toolbar visible, select the combobox, then click on
the properties button in the control toolbox toolbar.

I can't say for your menu problem. Try Tools=Customize.

Tom Ogilvy

"Rolo" wrote in message
om...
Hi everybody. I have a problem:

I excecute a "HideEverything" macro, which I copy below. Then I enable
the worksheet menu bar whit a code like this:
CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = False

1) My problem is that when I right clic on the menu bar to get the
Toolbar list they donīt appear !
2) Another problem is that when I right clic on a combo box I have
inserted in the sheet I canīt get its properties menu.

Is it possible to solve these problems???

Thank you very much for your cooperation !

Sub HideEverything()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For A = 1 To Application.CommandBars.Count
Application.CommandBars(A).Enabled = False
Next
With ActiveWindow
.DisplayHeadings = False
.DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False
.DisplayVerticalScrollBar = False
.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
.DisplayGridlines = False
End With
With Application
.DisplayFullScreen = False
.CommandBars("Full Screen").Visible = False
.DisplayFormulaBar = False
.RollZoom = False
.DisplayStatusBar = False
End With