Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a summary

Hi Guys
I have a spreadsheet that is created daily with hourly entries down the column. I am trying to create a summary of several of the sheets within. There are some sheets that are in the workbook every day while there are others that change. All of these sheets are located between static sheets ie., A1 and B1. I would like to copy from each sheet A!:B! B9:b15 then every other cell between B19:B65, to my new summary sheet. Then at the end of the month I wuold like to combinne all of the daily sheets into one sheet. I am very new to programming and learning but this is way beyond me. All help would be greatlyv appreciated
Thanks so much
Louise
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Louise

To me it looks like a lot of codeing. E-Mail me a sample and I'll se
what I can do for you.

Charle