Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List boxes in MSExcel2000

I'm trying to create a workbook that includes drop-down
lists. I've looked around in the Helpfile but can't find
how to create a drop-down list in a cell. Does anyone know
ow to do this? Please help.
Thanks,
ergeordie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Goerdie,

Check out Debra Dalgleish's site on Data Validation at
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html, explanations and solutions

--

HTH

Bob Phillips