-   -   List boxes in MSExcel2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290786-list-boxes-msexcel2000.html)

ergeordie

List boxes in MSExcel2000

I'm trying to create a workbook that includes drop-down
lists. I've looked around in the Helpfile but can't find
how to create a drop-down list in a cell. Does anyone know
ow to do this? Please help.
Thanks,
ergeordie

Tom Ogilvy

List boxes in MSExcel2000

Under the Data menu, look at Validation. Under validation, choose the list
option.

Tom Ogilvy

"ergeordie" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a workbook that includes drop-down
lists. I've looked around in the Helpfile but can't find
how to create a drop-down list in a cell. Does anyone know
ow to do this? Please help.
Thanks,
ergeordie

Bob Phillips[_6_]

List boxes in MSExcel2000

Goerdie,

Check out Debra Dalgleish's site on Data Validation at
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html, explanations and solutions

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"ergeordie" wrote in message
I'm trying to create a workbook that includes drop-down
lists. I've looked around in the Helpfile but can't find
how to create a drop-down list in a cell. Does anyone know
ow to do this? Please help.
Thanks,
ergeordie

ergeordie

List boxes in MSExcel2000

Thanks for the information. It works perfectly.
ergeordie

.