Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fill a Memo field

Hello
On a form, I have 2 comboboxes (cascading) selecting a value from 1 gives
distinct values in another.

Based on these two comboboxes, I need to fill the contents of a memo field
from my table (the values are already in the memo field in the table).

EX:
combobox 1 = DSL
Combobox 2 = Can't Browse

Memo field should contain the value in the table where instructions are
given for this combination of criteria.

Any suggestions? Ive tried many methods including creating a query for it.
I know it would need a where clause in the record source, but cannot figure
out how it should be.

Thanx so much
Terry V