Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving Chart Objects

I have created a Pie Chart object and am looking for a way
to move the chart to a designated location (preferrably
acell position)on the worksheet. Does anyone have any
thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

with ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("mychart")
.top=range("D3").top
.left=range("D3").top
end wit

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure how this looks in Excel forum, but here in the newsgroup the
period/fullstops have been removed

with ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("mychart")
.top=range("D3").top
.left=range("D3").Left
end with

also, .left=range("D3").top was a typo - corrected above.

Tom Ogilvy

"i-Zapp " wrote in message
with ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("mychart")
top=range("D3").top
left=range("D3").top
end with

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
art art is offline

How can I do this with the active chart? I want to create a chart, move it to a specified position (A1), create another chart and move it to a different position (A20), and so on

Thanks

Ar

----- Tom Ogilvy wrote: ----

Not sure how this looks in Excel forum, but here in the newsgroup th
period/fullstops have been remove

with ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("mychart"
.top=range("D3").to
.left=range("D3").Lef
end wit

also, .left=range("D3").top was a typo - corrected above

--
Regards
Tom Ogilv

"i-Zapp " wrote in messag