Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Configure Combo Box to Show Unique List Values Only?

How can I configure my Combo (drop-down) box so that it displays unique list values only

Thanks

EU
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A combobox lists all of the items within it, so if you only want unique
values, you must ensure that only unique values are loaded.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

" wrote in
message ...
How can I configure my Combo (drop-down) box so that it displays unique

list values only?

Thanks.

EU

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming