-   -   Configure Combo Box to Show Unique List Values Only? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/290270-configure-combo-box-show-unique-list-values-only.html)

[email protected]

Configure Combo Box to Show Unique List Values Only?

How can I configure my Combo (drop-down) box so that it displays unique list values only

Thanks

EU

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Configure Combo Box to Show Unique List Values Only?

A combobox lists all of the items within it, so if you only want unique
values, you must ensure that only unique values are loaded.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

" wrote in
message ...
How can I configure my Combo (drop-down) box so that it displays unique

list values only?

Thanks.

EU

[email protected]

Configure Combo Box to Show Unique List Values Only?

Thanks, Bob. I appreciate your help
EU