Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Out of Stack Space

Hey all, I'm programming in excel, and I have 3 subs that continually
call eachother for 1 project. Everything works fine, then half way into
it I get an "out of stack space" error. Is there an easy fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

redesign you code so your subs don't recursively call each other.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Smith" wrote in message
Hey all, I'm programming in excel, and I have 3 subs that continually
call eachother for 1 project. Everything works fine, then half way into
it I get an "out of stack space" error. Is there an easy fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make sure your recursive calls are good, trace the program. If thi
doesn't help try declaring some variables as global, this will cut o
the memory use of recursion, and also see if you can get rid of th
recursion all together.

Keith
www.kjtfs.com