Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run Time Error "28" - Out of stack space?

don't make up variables to use in an event. Costlegend shouldn't be in the
declaration. Use the event as declared by selecting it from the dropdown.

Make sure your subs don't cause the event to fire again - such recursive
calls can cause an out of stackspace error.

This event fires for each sheet calculated. As you said in a previous post,
this causes your routine fire multiple times when it isn't necessary.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dale Cox" wrote in message
When I Run the routine SheetCalculate, it executes
correctly. When I add it as a call in the event
Workbook_SheetCalculate, I get the message below. What
does it mean, and where can I go to look up these kinds
of errors so I can try to debug my own code?

Message:
Run Time Error "28" - Out of stack space

Code:
Public Sub Workbook_SheetCalculate(ByVal Costlegend As
Object)

Call SheetCalculate
Call Calc_SVS_Phases

End Sub