Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KJTFS[_90_] KJTFS[_90_] is offline

Default Out of Stack Space

Make sure your recursive calls are good, trace the program. If thi
doesn't help try declaring some variables as global, this will cut o
the memory use of recursion, and also see if you can get rid of th
recursion all together.

Keith
www.kjtfs.com

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
*redesign you code so your subs don't recursively call each other.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Smith" wrote in message
Hey all, I'm programming in excel, and I have 3 subs tha

continually
call eachother for 1 project. Everything works fine, then half wa

into
it I get an "out of stack space" error. Is there an easy fix?