Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Att: David McRitchie

Hi David

I wondering can you help !. I am using your Insert&FilldownFormulas Macro for inserting rows within a range. Now the problem I am having is that when I insert say 4 rows the first three work great, but the last row to be copied down does not., i.e, the fourth row seems to hang on to the original formula relevant to the row at the place of insertion.

For example, the the calculation formula (D21-E18) is carried down instead of changing to match it's new row position, when it should read (D21-E21), E18 being the hanger on

I would appreciate any help you can give

Mike

Thank