Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default listing macros associated with shortcut keys

Associated with an Excel95 spreadsheet are numerous macros, many of
which have short-cut keys assigned. I've been negligent of keeping
track of which keys are assigned to which macros as I've added to the
visual basic code over the years. Every once in a while I hit the wrong
combination of keys, and an unknown macro quickly runs. I need to know
which macro is running, so I can make sure it is not contaminating the
data.

Is there any way to quickly view a list of all the assigned shortcuts
and the macros that are assigned to them in either Excel95 or Excel97?
Alternatively, is there a way to trigger the step-by-step operation of
a keyboard macro by entering a keyboard key combination?

I know I can do the reverse, but stepping through at least 100 macros is
not something I'd like to do.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think there is any way to get a list of the custom
keyboard shortcuts.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson