Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cannot install Excel 2002 Analysis Addin Toolpak

I am trying to make a histogram for college homework. When I try to install the Addin Toolpak from the Tools Option, it starts to install then gives me an error. It says error 1324 common files (then a square mark) invalid character. Is there a way that I can fix this or find a file to replace it? I do not have the Excel cd disk. It is only in my hard drive.
Thanks for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually, I found it. My common files in Windows was missing a file. I found it on my Windows cd, but thanks for your help Tom.