Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Analysis ToolPak 2007 does not appear as an available addin.

After following directions to search for excel addins: Office button Excel
options Add ins Manage: excel add ins Available add ins Browse; I
still cannot find the Analysis ToolPak. I have added all other excel add ins
successfuly.

I understand that it is not available online as a download.

I have the Home and Student version. I assume that it shouldbe included in
this version. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you do not see the Analysis ToolPak in the above list then you need
to get your Microsoft Office or Microsoft Excel CDs and do a custom
install. Typically this would be done via the Control Panel and the
Add/Remove Program Features. Select Microsoft Excel and the change
option. Then drill down on the add/change features until you can select
the Analysis ToolPak for installation.

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=96095

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Analysis Toolpak has been integrated in Excel 2007, you can get at the
functions directly.

--
HTH

Bob