Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB Projects stay in memory

When I open a workbook, and go to the VB Editor, there is
a project for that workbook, right. Okay, when I close the
workbook, the project is also gone. But here's the strange
thing. I have one workbook that - each time I open it,
there is an additional project added in the VB Editor. So
if I open the workbook and close it, its project is still
in the list. If I open and close it again, there is two of
them. If I open and close it a third time, there is three.
The only way to get rid of them is close and reopen Excel.

What do you think this is?

tod

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Does the workbook have any add-ins with it?

Keith
www.kjtfs.com

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tod tod is offline

I have some add-ins in my Excel application, but they've all been
there for several years. Nothing in that particular workbook. I've
taken to just building the stupid thing from scratch in a new workbook
and hoping whatever ghost that has afflicted the original can be put
out with the trash.