-   -   VB Projects stay in memory (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/289484-vbulletin-projects-stay-memory.html)

Tod[_3_]

VB Projects stay in memory

When I open a workbook, and go to the VB Editor, there is
a project for that workbook, right. Okay, when I close the
workbook, the project is also gone. But here's the strange
thing. I have one workbook that - each time I open it,
there is an additional project added in the VB Editor. So
if I open the workbook and close it, its project is still
in the list. If I open and close it again, there is two of
them. If I open and close it a third time, there is three.
The only way to get rid of them is close and reopen Excel.

What do you think this is?

tod

KJTFS[_74_]

VB Projects stay in memory

Does the workbook have any add-ins with it?

Keith
www.kjtfs.com

---

tod

VB Projects stay in memory

I have some add-ins in my Excel application, but they've all been
there for several years. Nothing in that particular workbook. I've
taken to just building the stupid thing from scratch in a new workbook
and hoping whatever ghost that has afflicted the original can be put
out with the trash.

KJTFS wrote in message ...
Does the workbook have any add-ins with it?

Keith
www.kjtfs.com

---

KJTFS[_82_]

VB Projects stay in memory

Sorry to hear it, the only time I ever found that to happen to me wa
when a ugly little add-in got out of control.

Keith
www.kjtfs.com