Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Month Day Functions

Hi,

I am working on a report that will reflect changes during a month. For
example, the first row will say Month, Day, Total x, Total y, Total z,
the last row will be the sum of all totals.

Okay so what I would like is for the user to be able to the choose the
month and day, lets say Jan then choose lets say the day is 01/05 ...I
want them to see the data entered for that day reflected in that
row....how can I do this without creating a validation sheet with all
the months, days, etc...can I program this using month, day and range
functions?

What would be the best approach..

Thank you for your assistance.

David

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you familiar with the Autofilter. Select A1 then do
Data=Filter=Autofilter

The user can then use the dropdown arrows to select the Month and day and
any rows with that month and day will be visible - other rows will be
hidden.

Tom Ogilvy