Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default positioning msgbox and userforms

hi all,

I have a worksheet that uses/needs 2 monitors to view it. When msgboxes pop-up they are always positions bang in the middle of the worksheet so are therefore split between one screen and the other. Same with user forms - but with the StartUpPosition option I can get it to be in the middle or in the very top right hand corner - neither or which are very useful. Any idea how I can get msgboxes and userforms to sit nicely in the centre of my left hand monitor screen automatically?

Many thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Brownie,

Take a look at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/FormPosition.htm.

Not sure if it works with dual monitors, but you could try it.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Brownie" wrote in message
hi all,

I have a worksheet that uses/needs 2 monitors to view it. When msgboxes

pop-up they are always positions bang in the middle of the worksheet so are
therefore split between one screen and the other. Same with user forms -
but with the StartUpPosition option I can get it to be in the middle or in
the very top right hand corner - neither or which are very useful. Any idea
how I can get msgboxes and userforms to sit nicely in the centre of my left
hand monitor screen automatically?

Many thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not sure if it works with dual monitors, but you could try it.

Yes, it works on multiple monitor setups.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Bob Phillips" wrote in