Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brownie Brownie is offline

Default positioning msgbox and userforms

hi all,

I have a worksheet that uses/needs 2 monitors to view it. When msgboxes pop-up they are always positions bang in the middle of the worksheet so are therefore split between one screen and the other. Same with user forms - but with the StartUpPosition option I can get it to be in the middle or in the very top right hand corner - neither or which are very useful. Any idea how I can get msgboxes and userforms to sit nicely in the centre of my left hand monitor screen automatically?

Many thanks in advance.