Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Positioning Userforms, InputBoxes

I am using an InputBox to obtain a range reference instead of a RefEdit
control (see my other posts for reasons). When I click a button to launch
this InputBox, I hide the main userform. Then when the range is obtained, I
show the form again.

The problem is that the location of the userform is not saved; that is, I
move it away from window center, hide it, show it, and the window is back in
the way. How can I adjust its position?

Also, can I use the same method to force the InputBox to appear in the same
location as the userform?

Thanks,
Pflugs