Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default One line of code messed up!

I have one line in one module of an Excel VBA code messed
up. I need to write another VBA code that will open the
VBA attached to an excel file, open the VBA password, go
to that module and alter the one line...HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

might help if you post the code

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Reread the original question.

Tom Ogilvy

"ianripping " wrote in message
might help if you post the code?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

VBA password is not exposed as an object.

Only solutions I have seen offered for this involve the use of sendkeys.

You can search the google groups archive if you need a sample.

Search on VBA (or VBE), password and sendkeys.

Tom Ogilvy