Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vrj vrj is offline

Default How can I distribute Workbook with VBA code and library references to other computers

Hi,

I have a Workbook that I have built some useful tools into and am
sending it a few of my friends to use.

The problem is that the macros and other utilities I have reference
some libraries that are not on the other computers.

Is there a tool/method that I can use to identify all the references
and make sure that when I send them my workbook file they will be able
to use all the functions rightaway....sort of a build a simple install
routine with the references.

Thank you,
VJ.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

You can open the file in Excel 97 and set the references and save the file.
The references will be updated automatic when you runit in a higher Excel version.

Or use binding
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...baoleolebasics

--
Regards Ron de Bruin