-   -   How can I distribute Workbook with VBA code and library references to other computers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/287400-how-can-i-distribute-workbook-vba-code-library-references-other-computers.html)

vrj

How can I distribute Workbook with VBA code and library references to other computers

Hi,

I have a Workbook that I have built some useful tools into and am
sending it a few of my friends to use.

The problem is that the macros and other utilities I have reference
some libraries that are not on the other computers.

Is there a tool/method that I can use to identify all the references
and make sure that when I send them my workbook file they will be able
to use all the functions rightaway....sort of a build a simple install
routine with the references.

Thank you,
VJ.

---

Ron de Bruin

How can I distribute Workbook with VBA code and library references to other computers

Hi

You can open the file in Excel 97 and set the references and save the file.
The references will be updated automatic when you runit in a higher Excel version.

Or use binding
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...baoleolebasics

--
Regards Ron de Bruin