Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
amy amy is offline

Default change VBAProject References Library

Hi,

Do anyone knows how to change default DLL for
Reference "Visual Basic for Applications"?

I am using Excel 97 Standard, and I have a application use
VBA.Strings.Replace which is not available in vba332.ddl,
I plan to change it to vbe6.dll which should have this
method included. But I cannot change the default library
for this VBA reference, any one has ideas?

Thanks