Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tired of Excel's Interface limitations...??

Hi,

www.mastertool.co.uk

As someone who has built and audited large Excel models, I
became utterly frustrated at Excel's interface
limitations. I therefore built a number of tools in VBA to
oversome them - and these have evolved into Master Tool.

I've now built a website - www.mastertool.co.uk - so that
this Excel Add In can be downloaded FOR FREE. The site is
self explanatory in what I'm attempted to achieve.

Please visit it and tell me what you think..!! I'm very
proud of the Link Tracer...

I'd like to thank those on this site that have contributed
to the coding of Master Tool. I couldn't have done it
without you. This is a "soft" launch - since I know that
you people will spot any bugs that I haven't foreseen.

I'll repeat this post at random intervals over the next
week to get as much coverage as I can...

Finally, for those who think that this is a method of
spreading a virus - my CV and all contact details are on
the site. If you're that worried - then call me direct.

Thanks again

Chris