Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Performance of web interface

My reply from microsoft following my complaint about the performance of the
web interface.

Well there we have it, the problems we've all been experiencing with the web
interface aren't real and can be cured by clearing my web cache and AC power
cycling the computer. Sounds line any helpdesk anywhere in the world!! Turn
it off and back on again.

Mike

Hello Mike,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue while visiting the Microsoft
Excel Newsgroups web link. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have checked the web link provided by you and is working fine. This may
be a temporary issue as the web site may be under maintenance. I recommend
that you clear the Browsers Cache. It might resolve the issue.

1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
3. The Internet Options dialog window will appear. Click the Delete
Files button. Click the OK button on the Delete File dialog window to confirm
the deletion of your temporary internet files. Click the OK button again to
close the Internet Properties dialog window.
4. Restart your computer.

If you still experience this issue, please write back to us for further
assistance with this issue.

Thank you,

Rachit

Microsoft Customer Service Representative