Andrew Edwards

Default Newsgroup Web interface

Is there a web interface to this Newsgroup? Unfortunately I'm not able
to access the newsgroup from work.

Thanks,
Andrew
garfield-n-odie

Hi, Andrew. Yes... go to
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx . You will
need to create a Passport login if you want to post messages, but you
can read all you want without your own login.

Andrew Edwards wrote:
Is there a web interface to this Newsgroup? Unfortunately I'm not able
to access the newsgroup from work.

Thanks,
Andrew

Bob Phillips