Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default test MS web interface to ngs

Test post to see what's going on with the web interface.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

test reply

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"T. Valko" wrote:

Test post to see what's going on with the web interface.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hmmm...

I logged into the MS web interface and was able to post with no problem!

Maybe they fixed it?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"John" wrote in message
Good Luck Biff !!!
"T. Valko" wrote in message
Test post to see what's going on with the web interface.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The problem seems to be more subtle, I use the web interface via IE 7 and
Yahoo and I have no problems. But quite obviously others do.

However, there are other problems, for example, I receive "temporarily out
of service" messages when I try to edit my profile, this has been continuing
for a while.

If someone posts a question but does not put anything into the body of the
email, I get a similar error.

When I click a thread "Loading" may appear and never disappear, while if I
double-click the message it instantly displays.

----
while I'm complaining -
when you query on the interface it would be nice if the returned results
would be in chronological order.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"John" wrote:

Maybe your Magic Touch.
Hope you're right.
"T. Valko" wrote in message
Hmmm...

I logged into the MS web interface and was able to post with no problem!

Maybe they fixed it?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP