Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I can not find the msexcel.olb file for Office XP?

I made a C++ program that can send data to excel.
(By including EXCEL9.OLB file in the project)
It works fine with Excel 2000.

I'm trying to do the same with Office XP...
However I can not find the corresponding .olb file!!!!
The version for word or Access or ppt is there. But not
the one for Excel!

Who can help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi JOSC;