Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I import an Office 2007 file into Office 2003?

My client with Office 2007 sends me an Excel workbook, but my Excel 2003
cannot read it. Is there an add-in that will allow this document to be read?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you can't get sender to save the file as a 2003 version for you, I've seen
a reader/converter tool out there to handle this. A quick google should find
where you can download that.

"jeiacono" wrote:

My client with Office 2007 sends me an Excel workbook, but my Excel 2003
cannot read it. Is there an add-in that will allow this document to be read?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Install the Compatibility Pack

--

Dave Peterson