Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default print labels diff date on each

There nay be a simple solution to this, but I can't see it.

I want to print out a sheet of labels with some data on each and a different
date on each. The dates being consecutive and starting with today.

I'll be using word 2000, excel 2000 on windows 2000.

If you know of a way to do this, I'd be very grateful to hear from you.

Regards,
Max

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

MS Publisher is a better application to use. It's built to just tha
type of thing. Using Excel would involve trial and error to get th
info printed on each label accurately. - Piku

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Max,
For help with Mail Merge to print labels with Excel as the database see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm.htm

Since you give no details on what you want to generate, will assume
you know how to place the dates and data you want on the spreadsheet
before starting mail merge. The spreadsheet must be the first worksheet
in the workbook.
---
HTH,