Frustrated in PA

Default How do I fix diff from print preview and the actual printed page

I am seeing my text perfectly in the print preview, however, once printed
pieces of letters, periods, etc. are missing. I cannot get the various
missing letters to appear at the end of the lines. I know that is not
margins or format errors since these have all been ruled out and the longer
line below it is printing perfectly. I am using professional version 2003.

Thanks!
FSt1

hi,
I think you need to stop looking at xl and start looking at your printer.
low toner will cause the symtoms you discribed but there could be other
causes too.

Regards
FSt1

"Frustrated in PA" wrote:

I am seeing my text perfectly in the print preview, however, once printed
pieces of letters, periods, etc. are missing. I cannot get the various
missing letters to appear at the end of the lines. I know that is not
margins or format errors since these have all been ruled out and the longer
line below it is printing perfectly. I am using professional version 2003.

Thanks!

JR

Go to File, Page Setup and go to the Fit To button and click it. Leave the 1
in the page(s) wide box and if your document is longer than one page, you can
just delete the 1 in "tall" box. This should make everything fit.